Image Map

Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Favorites

I think October has to be my new favorite month to dress for.  The weather is still warm enough to not have to bundle up, but cool enough to start wearing some of my favorite fall staples like my boots, tunics and vests without looking completely ridiculous.  I wanted to share some of my favorite October looks with you for some style inspiration, as well as links to some of the items that are still available in stores.  Happy shopping!





Jenna's Fall Favorites:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Leave a comment and let me know which look is your favorite!  I hope to see you back here soon, but in the meantime, find me on Instagram (@thefashionistateacher)  Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cute polka blazer :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete