Image Map

Thursday, September 4, 2014

JCrew Factory Fall Finds

Happy (almost) Friday, fashionistas!  I hope your 4-day week has just been stellar!  

Logan and I enjoyed a long weekend trip to Denver over Labor Day and we had a great time!  I had never been before, and it was fun to explore the city and enjoy some quality time together.  The second day we were there, Logan wanted to check out Boulder, because of its fabulous reputation for running, and there just HAPPENED to be an outlet mall on the way 20 minutes out of the way.  I knew JCrew Factory was having a big Labor Day sale and I also just happened to have a 30% coupon burning a large hole in my pocket, so I convinced Logan to make a pit stop with me, and I had SUCH. GOOD. LUCK!  I couldn't wait to show off how I styled each of these cute tops for fall!

The polka dots on this first tee were just screaming my name from across the store.  I love the casual baseball tee look for weekends, but could still wear it for work with a pair of khakis or a full skirt.  If you're looking for a cute statement necklace for fall, JCrew Factory has an excellent selection!  I wear so much navy, so I knew this one would be the perfect addition to my collection!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this embellished tee for fall!  I added it to my bag mostly because maroon and white are my sister's school colors, and I plan on attending a LOT of her sporting events this year because it's her senior year!  I think this tee would be perfect to wear to work on her game days so that I don't have to change again after school. 


I bought a navy striped tee at JCrew Factory this summer and have worn it so much, I really regretted not buying another color!  This gray tee is pretty similar, so I knew I better get it.  I love how cute it looks with my Gap denim vest and green khakis.  Another top that transitions easily from work to weekend!


Although I LOVE the first three tops, I think this fourth has to be my favorite.  It is actually pretty hard for me to find cute tops in red, probably because I live in the midst of Husker nation, so red anything goes pretty fast here.  I love the vibrancy of red, and I wear the color pretty much every Saturday in the fall, so it's nice to have a good selection in my closet :)


 Don't forget that JCrew and JCrew Factory offer a 15% off teacher discount with your teacher ID, and it can usually be used on top of other sales.  I love stores that appreciate teachers! :)

 Have a GREAT Friday and a FABULOUS weekend, lovelies!   Thanks for reading!

I'd love to connect with you on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love those glitter and leopard flats!! Where are they from??

    ReplyDelete