Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Navy and Lace

I needed a cute outfit for my birthday celebration with friends over the weekend, so of course had to center my ensemble around my favorite lace shorts!  The cool June weather required something a little warmer on top, though.  I found that my super soft navy blouse was the perfect match, and my birthday gift from Logan looked extra beautiful on my wrist! :)




Shopping Guide:
Lace shorts: LOFT (sold out, similar here)
Navy top: Gap (no longer available, similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors Outlet (not available online, but Nordstrom is having a sale on MK watches!  Check them out here!)

A family pic from our birthday celebration: 
 
  
Lucy was loving the attention she was getting from the guests all night and HATED being taken away from all the petting and snuggling for a picture :) 

******************************************************
Did you have a chance to check out my Fashion Friday post over on Teacher's Market?  I shared 3 looks, all of which can be purchased for under $100.  Here's another way to style the floral skirt from Look #1:





 Even though worshipping my Savior always makes me happy, I felt extra cheery and bright for church on Sunday in this cute outfit! :)  Be sure to head on over to Teacher's Market to see my other picks and styling ideas for a teacher's budget!  Have a fabulous week, fashionistas!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment