Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Years Goals Craftivity




I hope you're all having a great time back at school!  While it is VERY hard for me to drag myself out of my warm, comfy bed in the morning after a two week long break, I do love seeing my students and co-workers again!   

2nd quarter report cards were sent out during the first week back from break, so to help tie in my students' progress with New Years' resolutions, the students used their report card grades to set one school related goal for the new year, along with a personal goalStudents drew their faces on a construction paper cut-out and used scrapbook paper to make New Years hats to glue on their cute faces.  We displayed our goals in the hallway along with posters that read, "Hoot Hoot Hooray for 2014" (perfect for our classroom theme!) and "New Goals for the New Year."  The kids did such a great job with their "craftivity" and our hallway display looks so cute!



 So adorable, right?  You can purchase the whole New Years craftivity pack on my Teachers Pay Teachers store for only one buckeroo!  Buy it to use now, or save for next year!

Thanks for popping over!  Have a great weekend!

 post signature
 


1 comment: